YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 14, 2011

Working out

Just started working out again, and changed my whole diet!

 
How to pass time while working out on the treadmill..
Listen to loud obnoxious music.
 
Watch Food Network and dream about the delicious food you can no longer eat..
 
 
Read a good book.

I'm not really in shape anymore.
 I used to be in sports and things and very athletic when I was younger.
I don't know what happened. -__- 

Well actually I do know... FOOD happened (:

I am walking a mile a day on the treadmill, and starting to do some weights. 
That probably doesn't seem like a lot to you. But I am taking baby steps. :)

I was thinking of waiting for the new year. But I couldn't wait any longer.. 

Who needs a New Years Resolution
when you can have a 
NOVEMBER RESOLUTION! :)

I'll keep my TWITTER updated with my working out, eating, and as always
a bunch of random things. ^.^

Thanks for reading!

remember...baby steps.. 
xoxo Morgan ~

No comments:

Post a Comment