YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beauty-licious

I can't believe I am making a blog..I mean..wow. I haven't done this before so, bare with me!!

If you don't know me, well hi! I'm Morgan! You can call me whatever you like... (momo, morgy, taytay, etc) I recently moved out to California!! (Cue California Girls song please...) I used to live in good ole' Tennessee. I have 3 sisters, and I am the 2nd oldest.  So...I am BASICALLY the middle child... kind of. A few years ago, I thought I would be making cupcakes my whole life.  Until about a year ago, I discovered my new love... MAKEUP! I am an avid makeup collector, and I recently started a small YouTube channel full of beauty-licious things...(and yes I just made up that word.) Well that is a little run down on my life right now.

Tune in for DAILY blogs!
xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment