YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer is almost OVER!

Now I know the average person would be like "NOOOOOOOO." But I am like.. YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!! I LOVE fall and winter! I really don't like hot weather.

Hot weather Pro's and Cons

Cons:
Makeup sweats off (I don't care what the bottle says, sweat proof..yeah right)
Can't breathe in the HEAT
No air conditioning
Shopping for summer.. when you are bigger girl, trying to find good summer clothes that actually look good on you, is a challenge! 

Pro's:
Well I don't like it being cold on the beach.. the beach is 45 minutes away, and when it's cold there. It's hard to have a good time.

I love CA, but it doesn't really snow where I live. I love snow. So I guess that's one thing I miss about TN. But if I drive 3 hours I can go to Lake Tahoe (or whatever it's called..) They have snow!

I guess I just like fall because I was born late fall. My birthday is coming up, Thanksgiving, CHRISTMAS, new years! Ahh I am excited for summer to be over!

xoxo (the cold weather loving) Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment