YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 2, 2011

DAY 2 of 25: GIFTS FOR OTHERS (CDTC)

 
__________________________________________________

23 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!! 

Who's excited?? 
I know I am!

What do you want for CHRISTMAS!?

Whenever I ask someone what they want, they always respond like this:
"Oh I don't want anything.."
Cut the crap. 
You totally want something.. it's not rude to say what you want..

It makes it easier to buy them gifts if you have an idea on what the person likes!!

If you are like me and love giving people presents for every holiday or just randomly, 
 you know how I feel when someone says that!!

I think we all secretly want at least ONE thing for CHRISTMAS

I want a Ford Fiesta.. *cough 
 :D
 

See you in my next post..
xoxo Morgan ~

P.S. I know Christmas isn't just about presents. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment