YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 of 25: Santa (CDTC)

 
 ____________________________________________

20 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Santa Claus is coming to town...


Just kidding..
I wasn't raised to believe in Santa!
Trust me, I tried believing..
I tried being good all year long, and I got nothing from Santa!

I didn't even get coal.. maybe he couldn't 
decide if I was naughty or nice.. oh well.

My Dad accidently let it slip to one of my best firends as a kid, 
that he didn't exist.. and she went home crying.. nice job Dad.


 But hey I believed in the tooth fairy for a while
until I saw my parents putting money under my pillow.

I can't decide if I want to let my kids believe in Santa...

I mean do I want the dreams they have to be 
crushed by other kids telling them he doesn't exist? No!

and do I want them to crush 
other kids holiday spirits by telling them he's not real!? No!

Sigh.. I have a lot of time to think about that. 

Anyways, I will see you in my next post!
xoxo Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment