YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 22 of 25: Simple Unique Gift for Her (CDTC)

 ___________________________________________

3 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!!
 
This is what I made my Mom for Christmas!

I had $10 left for Christmas shopping.. so hello dollar store!!

Things you will need for this simple cute gift:

Wine glass $1
Silver shredded string confetti stuff $1
Ribbon $1
Tape $1
A small gift (I got earrings for $6)



Make sure your small gift will fit into your glass. Most jewerly will fit in it.
You can put nail polish, makeup, candy or a small ornament in the glass!
(Just make sure it is some what small)

Put some confetti stuff on the bottom of the glass, 
set the gift on top of it,
and wrap it in some more confetti. 
Then I put some extra confetti on top of it, so it could sort of spill out.

Then I got a ribbon and wrapped it around 
(notice the crappy bow and uneven ribbon..like I said 
in a previous post..
I can't wrap anything for my life..haha)
and made a small bow. 
and well-ah

Simple, easy, fun, and all under $10!

xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment