YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9 of 25: Keeping warm (CDTC)

 
________________________________________________
16 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!! 
 
It's really cold in TN during the winter time, 
so everyone has to bundle up! 

Here are some gift ideas for those who are always cold and need warmth:


You can never go wrong with a good scarf. 
Whether it be funny, cozy, fluffy, furry, toasty warm, or all of the above,
I'm pretty sure everyone likes scarves.. 


Gloves!!!

I myself only like finger less gloves. 
The only time I wear gloves are when it is bitter cold, or it is snowing!
It is hard to make snowballs without gloves..
your hands kind of lose feeling..


Oh yeah.. and you can't forget some footie pajamas.. everyone
and I repeat EVERYONE.. LOVES THEM!!!

It's funny, they are cozy, and everyone secretly wishes they could wear them everywhere

Keep warm,
xoxo Morgan

instant heat guaranteed when you follow my 

No comments:

Post a Comment