YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8 of 25: MAC (CDTC)

 
_____________________________________________________
17 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I love MAC makeup.. but I am always a little scared to go up to the counter to buy it! 
Sometimes the workers there can be snobby and kind of blow me off... 

So that's why most of the time I get my stuff ONLINE



..but today I went to 2 MACS.. 
and I did the Back 2 MAC program, and got 3 shadows for the price of 2! 

If you have 6 empty MAC containers like lipstick, paint pots, liners, lipglasses, shadows, etc..
take it in, and they will give you a FREE lipstick of your choice. (At MAC stores, you can get liptick, lipglass, or shadow of your choice.)

Sounds like a great deal to me! 
It saves you a money on buying gifts for people. Give 6 get 1 in return. :)

That's just one idea for gift giving this holiday season...

xoxo Morgan 

(They also have a fabulous glitter and ice holiday collection out,
 those make great gifts too!)



(P.S. I am not being sponsored, payed, wasn't asked to do this, 
or anything kind of a thing. I just love MAC, and I thought I would share this with you! MAC probably doesn't even know I exist! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment