YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21 of 25: Eggnog (CDTC)

 
 ______________________________________________
 
4 days to CHRISTMAS!!!!!
 
So why do people make a big deal about eggnog?

Well I will tell you..
It tastes freakin' delicious!  

As a child
I thought it  only came out around 
the holiday season because "nogs" were a seasonal thing. 

 Well... I guess they still are because it isn't in stores all year round! :D


 
Eggnog is a big staple in most everyone's refrigerators during the holidays..

People make lattes, 
spike it with booze to really get the party going
shakes, cookies, cakes, you name it...you can make it with eggnog. 


I usually water mine down a little.. 
It is just super thick, and I can't handle it. 
that's what she said

Do you like eggnog??
 xoxo Morgan

Lot's of eggnog to go around on my

No comments:

Post a Comment